Friday, March 13, 2009

One of my favourite's

Well, this blogging thing did not get off to an auspicious start, as it has been 6 months since my last post. I have heard a lot of different facts and figures from various professionals about building good habits. One thing I heard, was that if you do something every day for two weeks, the habit is formed. Now, if it's a bad habit, it probably only takes a day!

Anyway, I am going to work on this from the perspective of it being a good habit, so it is my goal to blog every day for the next two weeks. When I started this blog, I was about two weeks away from my busiest season of the year, so the timing on my part was not good. Now it's March, and it is quieter around the studio these days. And not in a bad way.

I have saved up a lot of content for this blog, so I am going to get started right now. This lovely little princess is Sofie. She is an amazing little 2 and half year old with a few shyness issues that only add to her charm. The session I had with Sofie was one of the highlights of my year, simply because of her demeanour and aura in front of the camera. Enjoy the show, I am sure you will agree, Sofie is a special little child.



1 comment:

  1. H Jonathon,

    That's great! I love the video!

    Cheers!
    Mark
    www.dejourdans.com

    ReplyDelete